Thursday, March 12, 2009

Follow Your Mommy...Or Else!

Dear Son Computer Guru,

It pains me greatly that you seem unable to follow my blog, like your sister (AKA: Favorite Child) does. Yet you wonder why she is the favorite. Believe me when I tell you that this hurts me more than it hurts you... consider this formal notice of your removal from my will. Favorite Child should be very happy to know that instead of half of my estate, she now will get EVERYTHING! This brings her total inheritance to approximately $375.92. (before funeral expenses)

Should you decide to mend the error of your ways, and your little silhouette once again appears on my follower list, I may reinstate you as a beneficiary along with Favorite Child.

Sincerely Yours,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like somebody is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e! (Brandon!!)To think he would risk losing $187.96 is astonishing - he must not be watching the economy very closely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the favorite rocks. Not that I didn't always know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that Brandon! I was expecting some of that money too!

    ReplyDelete