Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shout- Out

I just have to give a big ol' shout-out to a couple of local writers. First is poet Jonathan Bolick, whose book, "Diamonds From Coal" I purchased last month. Loved it! I will order his latest soon. To read some of Jonathan's work go to: www.boloworks.com . I found out about Jonathan from my friend Gina. It's kind of funny how I recently told Gina that I like to write poetry, but I don't like reading poetry, (yes I am an oddball) but I sure enjoyed Jonathan's work.

Last, but not least, is Carolyn Steele Agosta. I work with Carolyn's sister Jacki, who directed me to her website: www.carolynagosta.com . When you go to Carolyn's site click on , "Links to published stories" which is on the left. That will bring up many great short stories, but the one I want you to read first is, "Another Weekend With Suzie".

I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't think they were wonderful....so, check 'em out!

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% - I have read some of Carolyn's writing and she is wonderful. I haven't had the chance to read Jonathan's stuff yet, but I'm scooting right on over to boloworks.com to check it out. Thanks for the good info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan tells me that he appreciates the "shout out" You will have to let me borrow the book, cause I am too cheap to buy it.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gina!!!! Just kidding, I understand... Cindy, thanks again for the kind words and I really like your blog site!!!

    ReplyDelete