Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rachael Ray Wanna Be

Does anyone have an extra blender? Gina needs one. It seems she (inadvertently) threw away the lid for hers. Gina also, left the bowl part of her food processor near the heat vent on the stove. Yep. Destroyed. If I told you once I told you a thousand times: DON'T use the stove top as counter space! Did I mention that her electric frying pan was propped up (apparently not good enough) on the counter to dry and ended up crashing to the floor? Broken legs. Of course, that one was her husbands fault, because he had the audacity to walk through his own kitchen. He didn't TOUCH the frying pan...he just walked through the kitchen. The nerve!!! I would file for a divorce so fast it would make his head spin!

For someone who (obviously) has it in for small kitchen appliances, it seems odd that Gina recently had a dream that her and Rachael Ray were really good buddies. "Tight," she said, "We were really tight."

Something tells me that if Rachael Ray shows up, I'll be kicked to the curb! That's just fine, because when Martha Stewart comes knocking on my door......Gina's ass is history!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry husbands!! Just like them to cause something to fall! And have no fear - I'm sure Rachael could show up at the door and anybody with a LICK of sense would know that you are a 1,000 times better at EVERYTHING and would send Rachael packing!! Famous people are a dime a dozen but good friends are one in a billion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do better than Martha Stewart!

    -Carmon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blender lid thing...you don't really need the lid. Trust me on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I didn't feel like a clutz until I read this blog. Thanks! I owe ya! This, on the day that I went to the Lincoln House and spilled an entire cup of Pepsi in my lap 15 minutes before my son's basketball game with no time to change. Not to mention that this was the 2nd time that I did this at the Lincoln House, at the same table and right after I said, "HOPE I DON'T SPILL MY DRINK AGAIN!"

    ReplyDelete